【HGC Broadband x hmvod Promotion Event】Event Details :
• Event Period: From 1 December, 2021 to 20 January, 2022
• Redemption Method: Successful applicants who have activated their “HGC Broadband x hmvod Basic Service Plan” or “HGC Broadband x Premium Pack Service Plan” within the period between 1 December, 2021 and 20 January, 2022, and who has a valid hmvod account will be entitled to redeem 8 extra hmvod in-app movie vouchers for free to enjoy newly released movies. (Applicable to new applicants only)
• Prize: 8 free hmvod in-app movie vouchers
• Delivery time: the 8 hmvod in-app movie vouchers will be delivered to the valid hmvod account within 3-5 working days after the activation of their service of “HGC Broadband x hmvod Basic Service Plan” or “HGC Broadband x hmvod Premium Pack Service Plan”
• The above Event is subject to the relevant terms and conditions.
【HGC Broadband x hmvod Promotion Event】Terms and Conditions:
1. HGC customers who have successfully applied and activated the selected “HGC Broadband x hmvod Basic Service Plan” or “HGC Broadband x Premium Pack Service Plan” within the period between 1 December, 2021 and 20 January, 2022 will be automatically registered in this Event.
2. Each valid hmvod account will be entitled to 8 free hmvod in-app movie vouchers. Each hmvod in-app voucher is valid for 3-months [from the date the vouchers were delivered to the hmvod account].
3. This Event is only applicable to the designated “HGC Broadband x hmvod Basic Service Plan” or “HGC Broadband x Premium Pack Service Plan” account. Each valid hmvod account user is only entitled to enjoy the redemption offer once.
4. The 8 hmvod in-app movie vouchers will be delivered to the valid hmvod account within 3-5 working days after the activation of hmvod account.
5. hmvod in-app movie vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, expiry date cannot be extended, and cannot be replaced nor transferred.
6. By participating in this redemption event, any participant is deemed to understand, accept and agree to comply with and be bound by the corresponding terms and conditions.
7. Anyplex Hong Kong Limited reserves the right to vary or withdraw this offer and/or amend or alter these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Should there be any disputes, Anyplex Hong Kong Limited’s decision shall be final. For any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. 《hmvod》service fee will be automatically charged to HGC Broadband account (if applicable).
2. All service fees are calculated on a full-month basis, except for the first month of service charges which will be calculated according to the actual usage and days of service (if applicable). Customer shall settle the amount as invoiced on or before the payment due date. If there is a remaining balance in the last bill after service termination and settlement of all outstanding claims by HGC Global Communications against the customer, the customer shall contact HGC Global Communications within 3 months from the date of service termination to request for the refund. Customer who does not claim the remaining balance within 3 months from the date of service termination will automatically forfeit its right to the remaining balance.
3. Single hmvod account can watch content on two devices at the same time.
4. hmvod service will be activated on or after the activation date of HGC Broadband service.
5. For program tag with "Movie Voucher" (if applicable), customers shall use one movie voucher to watch the program while it will be valid for watch within 48 hours from rent without using extra movie voucher. For program tag with "VIP unlimited" or "Free to watch", customers can watch unlimitedly during the service period. For the service plan details, you may confirm it with HGC Global Communications Limited.
6. Content provider (Anyplex Hong Kong Limited) reserves the right to amend the contents without prior notice.
8. Customers shall give at least 7 days' prior written notice to HGC Global Communications Limited or call HGC Customer Services Hotline 1226 for cancellation or termination of the service. If the service is terminated during the contract period, customers are liable to pay the remaining balance of the total contract value as an early termination penalty.
9. If customers terminate HGC Broadband Service, the hmvod service will be terminated accordingly. If the service is terminated during the contract period, customers are liable to pay the remaining balance of the total contract value as an early termination penalty.
10. The company shall not bear any responsibility of damages (direct, indirect, special, incidental or accidental) arising due to usage or download of hmvod services. This includes but is not limited to intellectual property or data/information loss, information misrepresentation, any customer or third party damages and software problems. Moreover, regardless of whether or not damage/loss was foreseeable, this also includes but is not limited to any financial or commercial loss in savings, information and/or reputation.
11. Customer shall at its own costs and expenses arrange for the hardware, software and Internet connection to meet the requirements for hmvod service. For details of support devices, please visit http://hmvod.com.hk. hmvod terms and conditions apply.
12. For service enquiries, please contact hmvod at email@example.com
13. The company's General and Special Terms and Conditions will apply to all users of hmvod service. The customer agrees to be bound by these service terms and conditions.
14. All service contents and charges are subject to changes and the final announcement of the company. The company reserves the right to make the final decision of the above terms and charges without prior notice. Please contact HGC Global Communications Limited sales staff for details.
15. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.