1. 《hmvod》service fee will be automatically charged to HGC Broadband account (if applicable).
2. All service fees are calculated on a full-month basis, except for the first month of service charges which will be calculated according to the actual usage and days of service (if applicable). Customer shall settle the amount as invoiced on or before the payment due date. If there is a remaining balance in the last bill after service termination and settlement of all outstanding claims by HGC Global Communications against the customer, the customer shall contact HGC Global Communications within 3 months from the date of service termination to request for the refund. Customer who does not claim the remaining balance within 3 months from the date of service termination will automatically forfeit its right to the remaining balance.
3. Single hmvod account can watch content on two devices at the same time.
4. hmvod service will be activated on or after the activation date of HGC Broadband service.
5. For program tag with "Movie Voucher" (if applicable), customers shall use one movie voucher to watch the program while it will be valid for watch within 48 hours from rent without using extra movie voucher. For program tag with "VIP unlimited" or "Free to watch", customers can watch unlimitedly during the service period. For the service plan details, you may confirm it with HGC Global Communications Limited.
6. Content provider (Anyplex Hong Kong Limited) reserves the right to amend the contents without prior notice.
8. Customers shall give at least 7 days' prior written notice to HGC Global Communications Limited or call HGC Customer Services Hotline 1223 for cancellation or termination of the service. If the service is terminated during the contract period, customers are liable to pay the remaining balance of the total contract value as an early termination penalty.
9. If customers terminate HGC Broadband Service, the hmvod service will be terminated accordingly. If the service is terminated during the contract period, customers are liable to pay the remaining balance of the total contract value as an early termination penalty.
10. The company shall not bear any responsibility of damages (direct, indirect, special, incidental or accidental) arising due to usage or download of hmvod services. This includes but is not limited to intellectual property or data/information loss, information misrepresentation, any customer or third party damages and software problems. Moreover, regardless of whether or not damage/loss was foreseeable, this also includes but is not limited to any financial or commercial loss in savings, information and/or reputation.
11. Customer shall at its own costs and expenses arrange for the hardware, software and Internet connection to meet the requirements for hmvod service. For details of support devices, please visit http://hmvod.com.hk. hmvod terms and conditions apply.
12. For service enquiries, please contact hmvod at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. The company's General and Special Terms and Conditions will apply to all users of hmvod service. The customer agrees to be bound by these service terms and conditions.
14. All service contents and charges are subject to changes and the final announcement of the company. The company reserves the right to make the final decision of the above terms and charges without prior notice. Please contact HGC Global Communications Limited sales staff for details.
15. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
For any inquiries, please contact hmvod at email@example.com