"Wi-Fi 360" Broadband Bundle Service
In addition to our basic home broadband service plans, we also offer a “Wi-Fi 360” service plan for our customers. Our new home broadband plan subscribers can enjoy the “Wi-Fi 360” and Broadband Bundle services for a discounted price. You can choose either the 100M or 1000M bandwidth according to your needs and personal preference.
"Wi-Fi 360" Service provides one-stop home and out-of-home Wi-Fi service. It enables your family to enjoy seamless Internet access anywhere at home, thanks to the adoption of Mesh Wi-Fi technology.
HGC Broadband customers can also enjoy out-of-home Wi-Fi service with our 29,000 Wi-Fi hotspots.
“Wi-Fi 360” Value Added Service
“Wi-Fi 360” Service provides one-stop home and out-of-home Wi-Fi service. It enables your family to enjoy seamless Internet access anywhere at home, thanks to the adoption of Mesh Wi-Fi technology. With “Wi-Fi 360” Service, you can also enjoy out-of-home Wi-Fi service with our 29,000 Wi-Fi hotspots. Free installation is provided.
|Minimum Subscription Period ( Month)
|‧Wi-Fi 360 service (Wi-Fi 6 x2 Devices)
‧hgc on air Unlimited Usage
|‧Wi-Fi 360 service (Wi-Fi 6 x3 Devices)
‧hgc on air Unlimited Usage
1. 《 Wi-Fi 360 Service Plan》(the”Service”) support 100Mbps or above and selected service provision method of Home Broadband service.
2. If Customer subscribes to HGC Broadband Service at the installation address, the Service will include unlimited usage of 《 hgc on air》service. Customer can access《hgc on air》service using the HGC Broadband Service email address and password and a device with Wi-Fi capability. For details of system requirement, please visit www.hgc.com.hk/broadband. If the Service installation address does not have HGC Broadband Service, Customer will be able to use only the Home Wi-Fi service provided under the plan. Customer shall need a device with Wi-Fi capability (IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz / IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz) to access the Internet via Home Wi-Fi wireless connection with the modems. Otherwise HGC Global Communications Ltd (“HGC”) does not guarantee the provisioning of Home Wi-Fi service.
3. HGC shall install the relevant equipment to connect the Wi-Fi networks for Customer's use. The Service will be activated after confirmation of completion of installation by Customer. The actual in door coverage and speed performance of the Wi-Fi connection provided by the Service will be affected by such factors included the infrastructure in the installation address, decoration materials, devices, software, interference signals and bandwidth to overseas sites.
4. EQUIPMENT a. All Equipment are loaned by HGC to the Customer for free use during the term of the Agreement and shall remain HGCs’' property at all times; The Customer shall not, nor permit any other person to alter, remove, add to, or otherwise interfere with the Equipment or any identifying marks or numbers on the Equipment.b. Upon termination of the Agreement, Customer shall permit or procure permission for HGC to remove any of HGC’s Equipment from the Customer's premises. Customer shall be liable to HGC for any loss or damages to the Equipment.
5. Service fee will be charged from the service activation date. All service fees are calculated on a full-month basis, except for the first month of the service which will be calculated according to the actual usage and days of service. Customer shall settle the amount as invoiced on or before the payment due date.
6. For service termination, Customer can contact HGC Broadband Customer Services Hotline 1223 to request for the relevant termination form, and return a copy of the filled form at least one month prior to the termination date (but not longer than two months) according to the instruction stated on the termination form.
7. If after the signing of the Sales Agreement and before the expiration of the Minimum Subscription Period (also referred to as “Fixed Contract Period”) after the service agreement has been signed and, any of the service(s) subscribed by Customer indicated on the Sales Agreement (the “Service”) is / are suspended / terminated or the quantity of any Service is reduced (“Cancelled Services”) (i) by Customer for whatever reason; or (ii) by HGC due to Customer’s default, Customer agrees to pay to HGC an early termination charge of an amount equal to the sum of the aggregate of the monthly fee for the Cancelled Services for the remaining months of the Minimum Subscription Period, which shall be due and payable on the effective date of such cancellation or termination.
8. Manufacturers or agents do not provide maintenance services in certain circumstances which include but are not limited to the following situations: the damage to the devices and accessories is caused by accident, misuse, liquid contact, fire or other external causes; or the devices and accessories are operated not for their permitted or intended uses as described by the manufacturers or agents; or the repair (include service upgrade and expansion) of the devices and accessories are performed by a person other than an authorized person of the manufacturers or agents. Maintenance work does not cover cosmetic damage, such as scratches or dents, or the normal wear or tear of the devices and accessories. Please contact the manufacturers or agents for details.
9. HGC technical support services only cover assistance in installation, activation and accessories setting (except for storing, retrieving, and managing files; interpreting system error messages; and determining when hardware service is required). HGC technical support services do not cover third-party products or their effects on or interactions with the devices and accessories or consumer software; consumer computer or operating system that is unrelated to consumer software or connectivity issues with the devices and accessories; damage to, or loss of any software or data residing or recorded on the devices and accessories; or recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data.
10. HGC will not provide technical support services for the devices and accessories that have been modified, altered, changed, interfered or removed. Devices and accessories manufacturers or agents will terminate all maintenance and repair warranty.
12. HGC is not responsible for any failure or delay in performing its obligations under the plan that are due to events beyond HGC’s reasonable control.
13. Customer agrees to comply with the rules of service or support. Customer shall provide the information requested, including but not limited to the devices and accessories serial number, model, version of the operating system and software installed, peripherals devices connected or installed on the devices and accessories (if any), error messages (if any), and actions taken before the devices and accessories, and shall make sure to back up the software and data residing on the devices and accessories. Third party applications installed on the equipment may not be compatible with the equipment as a result of the software update. Customer shall be responsible for reinstalling all other software programs, data and passwords.
14. HGC and its employees and agents will under no circumstances be liable to Customer or subsequent owners (if applicable) for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to costs of recovering, reprogramming, or reproducing any program or data or the failure to maintain the confidentiality of data, any loss of business, profits, revenue or anticipated savings, resulting from HGC’s obligations hereunder.
15. Save and except for those cases where the fault is caused by HGC, HGC shall charge Customer HK$150 as inspection fee for all on-site inspection.
16. HGC reserves the rights to make the final decision of the above terms and details.