"Wi-Fi 360" Broadband Bundle Service
In addition to our basic home broadband service plans, we also offer a “Wi-Fi 360” service plan for our customers. Our new home broadband plan subscribers can enjoy the “Wi-Fi 360” and Broadband Bundle services fora discounted price of $188 per month. You can choose either the 100M or 1000M bandwidth according to your needs and personal preference. Not only can you enjoy unlimited hgc on air service during your subscription period, you can also enjoy a free myTV SUPER Pack for 24 Months.
"Wi-Fi 360" Service provides one-stop home and out-of-home Wi-Fi service. It enables your family to enjoy seamless Internet access anywhere at home, thanks to the adoption of Mesh Wi-Fi technology.
HGC Broadband customers can also enjoy out-of-home Wi-Fi service with our 29,000 Wi-Fi hotspots.
“Wi-Fi 360” Value Added Service
“Wi-Fi 360” Service provides one-stop home and out-of-home Wi-Fi service. It enables your family to enjoy seamless Internet access anywhere at home, thanks to the adoption of Mesh Wi-Fi technology. With “Wi-Fi 360” Service, you can also enjoy out-of-home Wi-Fi service with our 29,000 Wi-Fi hotspots. Free installation is provided.
|Offer Details||Minimum Subscription Period ( Month)||Monthly Fee|
|‧Deco M5 x 2 Routers
‧hgc on air Unlimited Usage
|‧Deco M5 x 3 Routers
‧hgc on air Unlimited Usage
1. HGC Global Communications Limited ("HGC Global Communications ") provides residential broadband service in designated buildings for up to local upload/download speed 100Mbps/ 1Gbps. The bandwidth refers to the maximum of the relevant bandwidth that may be achieved between a customer's premises and the broadband equipment of the relevant building, which may be different from the actual speed performance that a customer may experience. The attainment of the relevant bandwidth depends on various factors including but not limited to HGC network coverage, types of building infrastructure and performance and configuration of customers' computers. The bandwidth to overseas sites will also be subject to the conditions of local network there, and therefore the bandwidth might be even less. For further information on bandwidth availability to any particular building, upload/ download speeds, or the terms and conditions of our services, please call HGC Broadband Customer Service Hotline 1223.
2. Offer is valid until 30 June 2018 and only applicable to new Customers at selected buildings and successfully installed the HGC Broadband Service. The Minimum Subscription Period is 24 months. The Service’s offer is valid for 6 months from the signing of this contract. The service installation should be completed and the Service should be activated within the said 6 months; otherwise HGC Global Communications Limited reserves the rights to change or cancel the special offer.
3. HGC Global Communications Limited and its employees and agents are responsible for product reselling on behalf of the manufacturers or agents of the devices and accessories. For repair, maintenance, replacement or complaints concerning the devices and accessories, customers shall directly contact the manufacturers or the agents of such devices and accessories and pay for all the related costs (where applicable). Please contact the said parties if you have any queries by referring to the packaging. The photos shown are for reference only.
4. The myTV SUPER service includes Basic Pack, TVB Premium SVOD, Premium Basic Pack and Additional Mobile Device Service (limited to 1 mobile device). The service installation address of both the HGC Broadband Service and myTV SUPER service must be the same. myTV SUPER is only applicable to myTV SUPER box, compatible device and designated mobile operating system. Please visit www.mytvsuper.com/en/basic_requirement" class="redactor-autoparser-object">www.mytvsuper.com/en/basic_req... for details. myTV SUPER service is provided by MyTV Super Limited subject to the terms and conditions in "myTV SUPER Terms of Service". Please visit www.mytvsuper.com for details.
5. If customer relocates and requests for change of address, bandwidth, service provisioning for whatever reason, terminates the sales agreement or the service due to any other reasons, customer is required to return the broadband modem, power adaptor (collectively referred to as “Devices”) to the designated location listed on HGC Global Communications’ service termination form or other location designed by HGC Global Communications.
6. Each WiFi service location provides one or more WiFi hotspots. WiFi is applicable to designated WiFi service locations and hotspots. Number of WiFi service locations and hotspots quoted is based on service provider’s information. Each WiFi service location may include different numbers of hotspots. When the WiFi signal is weak or unavailable, service may automatically be accessed by mobile data and mobile data charge will incur based on user’s monthly tariff plan.
7. The installation fee as mentioned above shall only cover the standard installation work. If, depending on the actual circumstances of the installation address, HGC Global Communications or its installation staff or contractor, in its absolute discretion, think that the installation work required will be out of the scope of the standard installation work (e.g. high-platform setup, opening ceiling, fixing promat, extra civil works extra, etc.), then HGC Global Communications shall have the right to impose on the customer an extra fee.
8. 《Wi-Fi 360》 Service Plan (the”Service”) support 100Mbps or above and selected service provision method of Home Broadband service. The minimum subscription period is 24-months., the Service will include unlimited usage of 《hgc on air》service and HGC shall install the relevant equipment to connect the Wi-Fi networks for Customer's use. The Service will be activated after confirmation of completion of installation by Customer. Customer shall need a device with Wi-Fi capability (IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz / IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz) to access the Internet via Home Wi-Fi wireless connection with the modems. Otherwise HGC Global Communications Ltd does not guarantee the provisioning of Home Wi-Fi service. The actual indoor coverage and speed performance of the Wi-Fi connection provided by the Service will be affected by such factors included the infrastructure in the installation address, decoration materials, devices, software, interference signals and bandwidth to overseas sites.
9. The installation and the service provision of the Home Broadband/ Residential Telephone Line/ VoIP Service; and/or the installation and/or use of the other related devices may be adversely affected by the related technical, circumstantial and other external factors. The above offers shall be subject to the relevant terms & conditions. HGC Global Communications reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the above offers and service plans at any time without prior notice. HGC Global Communications Limited shall have the final decision in terms of any dispute. For details, please enquire our salesmen or visit www.hgc.com.hk/broadband/Terms... offer terms and conditions
1. KKBOX 100-day pass is only applicable to first 100 new customers at selected buildings who successfully subscribe to “Wi-Fi 360 Bundle Plan” or other designated HGC Broadband services. . The premium is offered on a first-come first-served basis and HGC Global Communications’ decision shall be final.
2. Customer acknowledges that the premium is not a product of HGC Global Communications. HGC Global Communications is not responsible for the warranty, complaints and claims relating to that premium. Please contact the said parties if you have any queries.
3. The above offers shall be subject to the relevant terms & conditions. HGC Global Communications reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the above offers and service plans at any time without prior notice.
4. HGC Global Communications shall have the final decision in terms of any dispute . For details, please enquire our salesmen or www.hgc.com.hk/broadband/Terms.
1. 《 Wi-Fi 360 Service Plan》(the”Service”) support 100Mbps or above and selected service provision method of Home Broadband service.
2. If Customer subscribes to HGC Broadband Service at the installation address, the Service will include unlimited usage of 《 hgc on air》service. Customer can access《hgc on air》service using the HGC Broadband Service email address and password and a device with Wi-Fi capability. For details of system requirement, please visit www.hgc.com.hk/broadband. If the Service installation address does not have HGC Broadband Service, Customer will be able to use only the Home Wi-Fi service provided under the plan. Customer shall need a device with Wi-Fi capability (IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz / IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz) to access the Internet via Home Wi-Fi wireless connection with the modems. Otherwise HGC Global Communications Ltd (“HGC”) does not guarantee the provisioning of Home Wi-Fi service.
3. HGC shall install the relevant equipment to connect the Wi-Fi networks for Customer's use. The Service will be activated after confirmation of completion of installation by Customer. The actual in door coverage and speed performance of the Wi-Fi connection provided by the Service will be affected by such factors included the infrastructure in the installation address, decoration materials, devices, software, interference signals and bandwidth to overseas sites.
4. EQUIPMENT a. All Equipment are loaned by HGC to the Customer for free use during the term of the Agreement and shall remain HGCs’' property at all times; The Customer shall not, nor permit any other person to alter, remove, add to, or otherwise interfere with the Equipment or any identifying marks or numbers on the Equipment.b. Upon termination of the Agreement, Customer shall permit or procure permission for HGC to remove any of HGC’s Equipment from the Customer's premises. Customer shall be liable to HGC for any loss or damages to the Equipment.
5. Service fee will be charged from the service activation date. All service fees are calculated on a full-month basis, except for the first month of the service which will be calculated according to the actual usage and days of service. Customer shall settle the amount as invoiced on or before the payment due date.
6. For service termination, Customer can contact HGC Broadband Customer Services Hotline 1223 to request for the relevant termination form, and return a copy of the filled form at least one month prior to the termination date (but not longer than two months) according to the instruction stated on the termination form.
7. If after the signing of the Sales Agreement and before the expiration of the Minimum Subscription Period (also referred to as “Fixed Contract Period”) after the service agreement has been signed and, any of the service(s) subscribed by Customer indicated on the Sales Agreement (the “Service”) is / are suspended / terminated or the quantity of any Service is reduced (“Cancelled Services”) (i) by Customer for whatever reason; or (ii) by HGC due to Customer’s default, Customer agrees to pay to HGC an early termination charge of an amount equal to the sum of the aggregate of the monthly fee for the Cancelled Services for the remaining months of the Minimum Subscription Period, which shall be due and payable on the effective date of such cancellation or termination.
8. Manufacturers or agents do not provide maintenance services in certain circumstances which include but are not limited to the following situations: the damage to the devices and accessories is caused by accident, misuse, liquid contact, fire or other external causes; or the devices and accessories are operated not for their permitted or intended uses as described by the manufacturers or agents; or the repair (include service upgrade and expansion) of the devices and accessories are performed by a person other than an authorized person of the manufacturers or agents. Maintenance work does not cover cosmetic damage, such as scratches or dents, or the normal wear or tear of the devices and accessories. Please contact the manufacturers or agents for details.
9. HGC technical support services only cover assistance in installation, activation and accessories setting (except for storing, retrieving, and managing files; interpreting system error messages; and determining when hardware service is required). HGC technical support services do not cover third-party products or their effects on or interactions with the devices and accessories or consumer software; consumer computer or operating system that is unrelated to consumer software or connectivity issues with the devices and accessories; damage to, or loss of any software or data residing or recorded on the devices and accessories; or recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data.
10. HGC will not provide technical support services for the devices and accessories that have been modified, altered, changed, interfered or removed. Devices and accessories manufacturers or agents will terminate all maintenance and repair warranty.
12. HGC is not responsible for any failure or delay in performing its obligations under the plan that are due to events beyond HGC’s reasonable control.
13. Customer agrees to comply with the rules of service or support. Customer shall provide the information requested, including but not limited to the devices and accessories serial number, model, version of the operating system and software installed, peripherals devices connected or installed on the devices and accessories (if any), error messages (if any), and actions taken before the devices and accessories, and shall make sure to back up the software and data residing on the devices and accessories. Third party applications installed on the equipment may not be compatible with the equipment as a result of the software update. Customer shall be responsible for reinstalling all other software programs, data and passwords.
14. HGC and its employees and agents will under no circumstances be liable to Customer or subsequent owners (if applicable) for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to costs of recovering, reprogramming, or reproducing any program or data or the failure to maintain the confidentiality of data, any loss of business, profits, revenue or anticipated savings, resulting from HGC’s obligations hereunder.
15. Save and except for those cases where the fault is caused by HGC, HGC shall charge Customer HK$150 as inspection fee for all on-site inspection.
16. HGC reserves the rights to make the final decision of the above terms and details.